Substitute: twitter Alternative: mastodon, frendica
Any centralized social network will have to take care of moderation, censorship, implementation of rules, reading your correspondence as it grows. Another thing is your own social network, which can only belong to you, your family or your team. Only a decentralized network can provide maximum privacy. That's why we offer you to become part of the decentralized network Fediverse. At SelfPrivacy we use Pleroma.
- IP once per minute. Helps determine your location: at home, away from home, at work.
- The content of your messages.
- Meta-information: with whom and when communicated.
- Social network of any scale: from personal server with only one account to thematic.
- Your social network, your rules. You are censor, moderator and administrator.