Every internet user is forced to use centralized services sacrificing privacy and personal freedoms:
- Accepts incomprehensible licenses
- Endures ads
- Gives his data to unknown person
- End up in a "[recommendation bubble] (https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Пузырь_фильтров)".
- Subject to censorship, blocking
We don't want it that way. We want digital independence and privacy.md of our data.
Our mission is to offer an alternative. Your services - your rules:
- No license agreements, advertising, surveillance, telemetry, bans and censorship
- Your data is stored on your server and belongs only to you